Employees expect to work efficiently and flexibly wherever they are — at the office, at home, or on the road — using the most convenient way possible — whether that’s with a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Increasingly that means people are getting their jobs done using cloud services. You may be intimidated by the idea of doing business in the cloud. But chances are, even if you don’t know it, you probably are. Today, people buy and deploy cloud services often without IT’s permission or involvement. This is called "shadow IT." It also means that sensitive company data is being uploaded, downloaded, and shared on a daily basis. And many times, the apps being used to do that work aren’t being used safely.
That’s where Cloud Security For Dummies, Netskope Special Edition, comes in. This book, authored by Netskope's co-founders and chief architects, answers all your questions so you can conduct business securely in the cloud.
In this e-book, you'll find:
• How to find all the apps running in your organization
• Why you need to encrypt your data securely while it's in the cloud
• How to assess the security risk of an app
• The steps to create an effective cloud policy
• Ten must-haves you need for cloud security