2. Cyber, an Evolving Ecosystem: Creating the Road for Tomorrow’s Smart Cities. Gary Hayslip, Deputy Director, Chief Information Security Officer, City of San Diego. Today, cities across the globe are implementing ISO 37150 and looking to a future where they will have populations three to five times larger than today. This will require cities to plan decades in advance on how to provide services through future technologies. Here, in the City of San Diego, we are laying the groundwork, from a cybersecurity perspective, on how to manage this future risk.
4. Netskope Threat Labs Daily Cloud Threat Briefing. From the Cloud Malware Fan-out phenomenon to the latest ransomware attacks propagating in the cloud, Netskope Threat Labs has been discovering, tracking, and analyzing cloud-borne and cloud-propagating threats. Join experts from the Netskope Threat Labs for a Daily Cloud Threat Briefing in the Netskope booth. The briefing is a no-fluff, non product-oriented technical analysis of the latest cloud threats and what you can do to protect your organization. Netskope booth S839 in Moscone South at 11am and 2pm on Tuesday (2/14) and Wednesday (2/15) and 11amon Thursday (2/16).
- Juniper: Tuesday, February 14, 12 PM
- Box: Tuesday, February 14, 1 PM
- Ping Identity: Tuesday, February 14, 3 PM
- Exabeam: Wednesday, February 15, 1 PM
The post Five Cloud Security “Must-Dos” at RSA Conference 2017 appeared first on Netskope.
About the Author
From her experience in various management roles at Zenprise, Citrix, McAfee, RSA Security and InfoArmor, Jamie Barnett brings more than 15 years of experience to Netskope as the chief marketing officer. Coffee notes: Jamie fuels her relentless energy with Peet’s House Blend.Follow on Twitter More Content by Jamie Barnett