Overcoming Your Cloud Identity Crisis
The average enterprise uses enough cloud apps that each employee could use a distinct app every day, for more than two years, and they’d still have a few left over. Each of those apps is another attack surface assigned to unknown users — and IT can call less than 10% of them a “sanctioned app.” The question of “who are you and what are you doing in the cloud?” has become more and more perplexing.
Fortunately, there are methods and solutions that can put you back in the drivers seat. Join Netskope Product Manager Vairavan Subramanian and Centrify Product Marketing Manager Chris Weber for a detailed assessment of the challenges and how leading organizations are taking them head on. Attendees of this webinar will learn about:
- Trends and new industry analysis of the usage of cloud services
- Methods for gaining comprehensive visibility into cloud app usage
- Recommended governance policies based on user identity, devices and locations
- How the use of granular access restrictions when it comes to apps and content are causing IT leaders to rethink their security posture
- Technical advancements that make the detection of high-risk usage, anomalous behaviors and security incidents more actionable than ever before